306 post
14 days of SHN...
SHN Day 1
Yesterday was the start of my stay home notice. It was pretty manageable yesterday since it was only the start right hahas. Woke up at about 5 something am, had a 3-hour nap in the late morning, only woke up for my lunch lol. I think I living like a pig life hahas, sleep eat sleep. Manage to do something productive for my assignments, did some readings for my first assignment, and did a draft for my second assignment and research on the articles. It was easier to look up for articles for the second assignment than the first one lol. The second assignment was to make up for the missed days for the current placement which I supposed to finish until next week but due to the current situation of Covid-19 in Australia, I have decided to suspend my placement and come back to Singapore as soon as possible.
SHN Day 2
I woke up at around 6 am today, to be honest, I woke up at 3 am initially but obviously I forced myself to go back to sleep again. Today it a bit boring and don't feel like doing any work hahas. Had about 2-hour nap today. Feel so humid, sticky and sweating today.
SHN Day 1
Yesterday was the start of my stay home notice. It was pretty manageable yesterday since it was only the start right hahas. Woke up at about 5 something am, had a 3-hour nap in the late morning, only woke up for my lunch lol. I think I living like a pig life hahas, sleep eat sleep. Manage to do something productive for my assignments, did some readings for my first assignment, and did a draft for my second assignment and research on the articles. It was easier to look up for articles for the second assignment than the first one lol. The second assignment was to make up for the missed days for the current placement which I supposed to finish until next week but due to the current situation of Covid-19 in Australia, I have decided to suspend my placement and come back to Singapore as soon as possible.
SHN Day 2
I woke up at around 6 am today, to be honest, I woke up at 3 am initially but obviously I forced myself to go back to sleep again. Today it a bit boring and don't feel like doing any work hahas. Had about 2-hour nap today. Feel so humid, sticky and sweating today.
Comments
Post a Comment