314 post
Feelings~
Missing my uni days terribly today. Not sure if the things that I've been doing for the past months are worth doing..., is this the life what I really wanted...
I feel like my mental/emotional/physical health is getting worse...
Felt so irritable today which I have not idea why...
Literally slept the whole day today after second night shift ended.
On the bright side, I managed to tidy up my wardrobe and cabinet (which I supposed to do it during the day but nevertheless I still did it!).
Gonna continue tidying/clearing my clothes tmr...(seriously I have too many clothes, oh gosh!)
On the other hand, I really missing singing K with my friends sigh..., another way to vent my frustration
Missing my uni days terribly today. Not sure if the things that I've been doing for the past months are worth doing..., is this the life what I really wanted...
I feel like my mental/emotional/physical health is getting worse...
Felt so irritable today which I have not idea why...
Literally slept the whole day today after second night shift ended.
On the bright side, I managed to tidy up my wardrobe and cabinet (which I supposed to do it during the day but nevertheless I still did it!).
Gonna continue tidying/clearing my clothes tmr...(seriously I have too many clothes, oh gosh!)
On the other hand, I really missing singing K with my friends sigh..., another way to vent my frustration
Comments
Post a Comment