311 post
Summary of 2020. Was pretty busy with placements back to back in the beginning of the year and a sudden halt for placement in late March due to COVID-19. It was pretty stressful and all the uncertainties during that period of time, as I have seeing and listening to things and stuffs that were related to COVID-19, in the hospital, with the staff, at the accommodation, with other people staying there; and quite a few of them have left as their placements were cancelled due to COVID-19 or have finished their placements, so it was pretty much empty. The situation was changing rapidly every single day that made me to decide to end my placement earlier to return to Sydney before flying back to Singapore. On the day that I ended my placement, I have finally let out my emotions, and anxiety, and kept weeping in my room. I felt extremely relieved when I reached Sydney after taking the night coach bus. Finally back to somewhere that I am more familiarise with. So classes were mostly online which were great except for this placement which is why I'm back in Sydney. I feel I was quite detached with my friends when I was back in Singapore, for that past 8 months I didnt had the chance to meet up with them, just managed to communicate with them through texts. I feel like I have reached to that age where losing some of my old friends are inevitable regardless of what reasons there are. Going to spend the time in Sydney wisely before going back to Singapore to work.
Comments
Post a Comment