305 post

Wrote this on my flight back to Singapore

Initial plan
Domestic flight Wed morning
International flight Wed late afternoon


Revised plan I
Domestic flight Wed afternoon as morning flight was cancelled
International flight the same


Revised plan II
Night coach bus as domestic flight Wed after was also cancelled
Postponed international flight on Thurs instead


12 hours of bus journey from Lismore to Sydney. Passed by familiar places like Coffs harbour and Newcastle. It was pretty good and interesting experience seems like a bus tour to pass by many places.


20 hours of travelling and at least of three hours of deciding what to pack inside the luggage and how to pack the luggage, hahas.


Thoughts about the whole journey from putting placement at a pause to coming back home to sg.
Things to make for a change:
Act fast, do not wait or delay. Discuss early would be a much better choice.
A mistake that I always made by accumulating all the emotions and only letting it out at the last part...but did feel better the next day, I was able to think more rational and logical on what to do and what I can do with the plans changes to make the most of it.
Communication with parents maybe not be the best with what I did. It's harder to discuss with them. I only can hear their opinions but I have to make the plans and decisions myself. Which means I need a better and clear plans on what I am going to do before telling them.
Knowing myself better


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

315 post

311 post

314 post