304 post

Haven't been posting for months hahas. Summary from late March to September. I went to the Easter show this year since I didn't go last year. Really love the fireworks, the night programmes and during the day just walking around to see farm animals like the pigs, sheeps, horses. Pretty interesting although the price was quite steep but I feel it is worth to have at least an experience. I went for my placement in early June to mid July at a public hospital which takes me more than an hour to reach there. I have to wake super early when the reporting time is 7am for different worka area. But the experience and learning is invaluable. I really like how I can put everything in practice and learning at the same time. After my placement was completed, I went for a ski trip with my friends from other course. Though there were some unfortunate events, but I'll guess we still enjoy the trip since some of us see the snow for the first time. My second sis came to Sydney with her friend in late August. Although it was a short visit but I'm really grateful that my sis actually came to see me. Will have my next placement in early November to mid December in coffs harbour, it sounds really cool but I hope can learn something from the placement since it is not in Sydney, not sure if it will be busy and it is private practice. I have to purchase my air tickets back to Singapore at the end of the year soon..but it is so freaking expensive for budget airline now (about $1000, like seriously!?), hope the price will drop... That's all for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

315 post

311 post

314 post