303 post
Week 3 has ended~
Did the cleaning today, so exhausted but still not very satisfied with the end product. I'll guess I just need more practice with it. Last year, I just need to clean my own room and the bathroom but now I would need to clean the whole flat.
On the side note, I like how I have vacuumed and mopped the floor, it is pretty clean, hahas
Not an easy feat!
Did the cleaning today, so exhausted but still not very satisfied with the end product. I'll guess I just need more practice with it. Last year, I just need to clean my own room and the bathroom but now I would need to clean the whole flat.
On the side note, I like how I have vacuumed and mopped the floor, it is pretty clean, hahas
Not an easy feat!
Comments
Post a Comment