302 post
Week 2 of sch has ended~
Went to Ed Sheeran concert last thursday!!
I would say this is my official first concert!(I went to korean ost night back in sg, i think was two years back but I wouldn't say it is an concert-like concert event..?)
Didn't expect my first concert would be ed sheeran though like it should probably be taylor swift since I bought her two albums before but oh well...
Divide album has been quite a personal moment for me last year, as I came to Sydney with my dad and I was alone here after my dad have to fly back to sg. And not too long, I was surfing the internet, watching videos on youtube etc. and I just happpened to listen to ed sheeran newest album songs, they were really quite comforting and soothing for me since I do feel lonely for the first few days to about one or two weeks when I gotta learn how to be independent and to learn that it is okay to be alone but not lonely and only have yourself to count on.
So when I heard he will be coming to Sydney in 2018, I kinda of wanted to buy the ticket but didn't hahas and the show dates were sold out really quick, not until early this march, there still some tickets being released and hence I really decided to buy it after lots of hesitation like lots. I'm so glad I have really went for it, the concert was truly amazing, the sound system, the flash screen with different visual projections for each song segment, it was really brillant and fascinating for me. Although I couldn't really get the view of him on stage, but the whole experience was simply amazing. The songs played live was actually better than the CD audio in my opinion. Can't wait to see what would be the next concert that I would go to, hahas
March will be quite happening for me, going to the royal easter show this month as well since I didn't went last year, I feel like it is good to experience it at least once, gonna see what are the showbags that they offer there, although I did looked through on the web, but I would prefer to see them at the event. Animals,shows,foods,fireworks and rides but don't intend to go though since it gonna be expensive, gonna be exciting!
I'll guess I'm so used to be alone and feeling good about it, it doesn't bothers me.
Money burnt a lot this month, sigh...
Went to Ed Sheeran concert last thursday!!
I would say this is my official first concert!(I went to korean ost night back in sg, i think was two years back but I wouldn't say it is an concert-like concert event..?)
Didn't expect my first concert would be ed sheeran though like it should probably be taylor swift since I bought her two albums before but oh well...
Divide album has been quite a personal moment for me last year, as I came to Sydney with my dad and I was alone here after my dad have to fly back to sg. And not too long, I was surfing the internet, watching videos on youtube etc. and I just happpened to listen to ed sheeran newest album songs, they were really quite comforting and soothing for me since I do feel lonely for the first few days to about one or two weeks when I gotta learn how to be independent and to learn that it is okay to be alone but not lonely and only have yourself to count on.
So when I heard he will be coming to Sydney in 2018, I kinda of wanted to buy the ticket but didn't hahas and the show dates were sold out really quick, not until early this march, there still some tickets being released and hence I really decided to buy it after lots of hesitation like lots. I'm so glad I have really went for it, the concert was truly amazing, the sound system, the flash screen with different visual projections for each song segment, it was really brillant and fascinating for me. Although I couldn't really get the view of him on stage, but the whole experience was simply amazing. The songs played live was actually better than the CD audio in my opinion. Can't wait to see what would be the next concert that I would go to, hahas
March will be quite happening for me, going to the royal easter show this month as well since I didn't went last year, I feel like it is good to experience it at least once, gonna see what are the showbags that they offer there, although I did looked through on the web, but I would prefer to see them at the event. Animals,shows,foods,fireworks and rides but don't intend to go though since it gonna be expensive, gonna be exciting!
I'll guess I'm so used to be alone and feeling good about it, it doesn't bothers me.
Money burnt a lot this month, sigh...






Comments
Post a Comment