301 post
~Bondi to Congee walk~
An event before the school starts, it also helped me to train my stamina when I have to walk to sch mon-thurs for 20 mins per trip.
It was pretty cool, though the weather was really kinda of hot but there's free ice-cream at congee!!
So glad I survived first weeek of school, oh gosh. I felt exhausted already, 9 more weeks to go to finals!~
I'm believe this sem will pass even faster and more challenging as well.
An event before the school starts, it also helped me to train my stamina when I have to walk to sch mon-thurs for 20 mins per trip.
It was pretty cool, though the weather was really kinda of hot but there's free ice-cream at congee!!
So glad I survived first weeek of school, oh gosh. I felt exhausted already, 9 more weeks to go to finals!~
I'm believe this sem will pass even faster and more challenging as well.







Comments
Post a Comment