300 post
Slowly unpacked my stuff last week, and decorated and changed my new bedsheets last week!!
Bought the kaloo parfum (scented water) on the plane as I arrived back to sydney, I actually looked the catalogue when I was flying back to singapore but I didn't have sing dollars with me, only had aud dollar but it wasn't worthy to pay with aud dollar for 1 to 1 as obviously aud currency is higher so I waited when I going to fly back and also take the time to think and consider whether I should really get it. Anyway, hahas I really can't resist the cuteness of the packaging of the parfum. Kaloo parfum is actually meant for the babies as it is alcohol free which I feel it is a pretty cool concept. Like most of the scents except one, my most fav is the bear with the pink bottle and my least fav is the rabbit with the pink bottle.
Bought the kaloo parfum (scented water) on the plane as I arrived back to sydney, I actually looked the catalogue when I was flying back to singapore but I didn't have sing dollars with me, only had aud dollar but it wasn't worthy to pay with aud dollar for 1 to 1 as obviously aud currency is higher so I waited when I going to fly back and also take the time to think and consider whether I should really get it. Anyway, hahas I really can't resist the cuteness of the packaging of the parfum. Kaloo parfum is actually meant for the babies as it is alcohol free which I feel it is a pretty cool concept. Like most of the scents except one, my most fav is the bear with the pink bottle and my least fav is the rabbit with the pink bottle.



Comments
Post a Comment