295 post

Boxing day sales!!
I went to two malls westfield burwood and parramatta. Burwood is a suburb where the population are mostly chinese, hahas. Went to bought my pillows, yay! It is important to have a good pillow as it will affect how you feel or perform the next morning, I wouldn't want an aching neck when I woke up, oh well it also depends on my sleeping posture as well, hahas.
I had one of my cheapest meal in australia, the meal cost me $9 bucks, the chicken katsu don only cost $6.90 and it was really good and very filling as well, good deal!
It was quite crowded during the lunch hour.
After getting back home to put my stuffs in my room, I headed to westfield paramatta.
And it was really crowded, I can't imagine how squeezy it gonna be at the cbd malls, I dislike being with too many people.
Some store required patrons to queue to go in which I feel is like a good idea as people has more space to move around and able to take a better look at things as well.
Brought some clothes for CNY!
I like the atmosphere here for boxing day, I don't think I will ever experience it in sg.
Seeing many clothes racks being emptied is like wow! But probably it was a closing down sale as well...so most of the things was really cheap after massive discounts, I bought a skirt from that store too (btw it was GAP).
Got a top from zara too, I was like omg it so cute, and ended up yeah, I'm buying it after it took some time to convince myself that I will wear this shirt lol cos it was't really my kind of style.
A very good day spent!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

315 post

311 post

314 post