291 post

Melbourne Trip 06 Dec to 09 Dec (4D3N)

For our first day
We took the skybus to the city and hop on to the train to get to our accomodation, and headed back to the city and walk around the federation square while sky was still bright and went back to visit again at night after going to the queen victoria night market (it was only open during the summer time as usually it closes on wednesday). The market was really huge as there are food stalls and stalls for you to shop etc. That's all for the first day

Second day
The house owner of the airbnb was really kind and helpful as he brought us to the brighton beach and during the journey he showed us the st. kilda beach, and a ver nice suburb called gardenvale, all the exterior design of the houses were really unique and does have the garden vibes with the tall trees and flowers. We walked around and had our lunch at the area nearby the middle brighton beach station before heading to cbd.
Then we head to the cbd to visit the royal exhibition building, however, we didn't manage to go in as there was an event happening on that day I guess. Then we went to walk around the malls, the H&M mall was amazing. Went to see the street art, I love the street art at croft alley, they were beautiful. We also visited the st. paul cathedral.
Had our dinner at degraves street before heading to st. kilda beach, unfortunately, it was raining heavily so we couldn't get to see the penguins and the st. kilda twilight market wasn't on too due to the wet weather. We had to take uber back to our accommodation, we stucked at the bus stop for very long time, and we did actually waited at the mac donald nearby the beach, hoping that the rain could get smaller but it didn't, oh well, not our luck!

Third day
We had our great ocean road tour, I kind of liked when there was a guide who was also the driver, explained and pointing the landmarks and history of the attractions, which was really helpful as we get to know more about it rather than just visiting and taking photos (selfie and wefie), the whole trip was really long but the view was really nice!! I'm so glad that we went, and we also visited a chocolaterie and ice creamery shop. Too bad we didn't get to see the loch ard gorge but it looks similar to the photos at phuket or krabi on internet or from my friends' photos.

Our last day
We went around the chapel st which was nearby to our accommodation for heavy breakfast and head back to the accommodation to check out and head to cbd for my little cupcakes. I brought 3 (dark horse coffee, red velvet and salted caramel), the dark horse coffee was really disappointing, it was really sweet, so I thought the other two were not be good as well. But they proved me wrong, hahas. They were really good, I liked the cream on top of the cupcakes and the cupcakes were good too, I'll guess you can't pick those that have vanilla cupcake base.
We took the skybus back to the airport, I liked how the display board of the departure, gave a slightly larger slot for a timing that show the gate number (the gate number wasn't shown on the boarding ticket, we have to wait for 40 mins before the departure time)

Overall, I feel that although we have our very different views on things but I like how we are so in sync with food like we want to eat the exactly the same stall or restaurant. And we have different roles too hahas, I was in charge of the planning stuff etc, and my friend was in charge of the timing of the trams, trains and helping out with the food orders, hahas ><
Honestly, I was kind of worried if we had too much of arguments or conflicts as we weren't very close since we are not from the same course and didn't really meet up often too, but I guess I know more about after this trip as we spoke a lot during the trip and on the plane for departure as we waited for the light signal to take off as it was raining and there were lightning. But yay, everything worked just fine, like we came back safely and had no bad memories, hahas. Hopefully, you will remember this memorable trip, hahas. Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

315 post

311 post

314 post