279 post
First year of diagnostic radiography has ended!!
Everything happpens really quickly (zoom,zoom)
Feel so depressed with my last paper, oh well at least I won't be doing too much of physics modules anymore.
I'll guess I have to make some adjustments next year, gradual withrawal from my variety and drama shows (sobs)
Is not going to be easy to change a lifestyle that has been for about five years, I do agree it is quite toxic and I am being addicted of watching shows, spending my time wastefully but I do enjoyed them, shows are fun and entertaining and it did occupied a lot of hours everday of my life.
Need to do a lot of self reflection, on how to change my mentality towards studies, trying to put studies back into priorties.
Okay, next topic!
Looking forward to travelling around australia this december!!
Planning for the trip with my friend this weekend, so excited!
3 months of holidays~ ^^
Everything happpens really quickly (zoom,zoom)
Feel so depressed with my last paper, oh well at least I won't be doing too much of physics modules anymore.
I'll guess I have to make some adjustments next year, gradual withrawal from my variety and drama shows (sobs)
Is not going to be easy to change a lifestyle that has been for about five years, I do agree it is quite toxic and I am being addicted of watching shows, spending my time wastefully but I do enjoyed them, shows are fun and entertaining and it did occupied a lot of hours everday of my life.
Need to do a lot of self reflection, on how to change my mentality towards studies, trying to put studies back into priorties.
Okay, next topic!
Looking forward to travelling around australia this december!!
Planning for the trip with my friend this weekend, so excited!
3 months of holidays~ ^^
Comments
Post a Comment