277 post

Had my easter break last week, mixed feelings during the holidays. I miss the times I spent with my family and friends during holidays. During the study breaks in poly time, I've always spent time going out with my loved ones. I had a sudden feeling of being so lonely during the holidays. Holidays should be having fun! But, I don't think I had much fun during that break.. just did the usual things like grocery shopping, the only amazing thing I did was going to blue mountains with my coursemates. It wasn't a smooth trip though but thank god, we still have fun during that one day trip. I'm so glad I went with them and not on a solo trip. That break makes me homesick so much, initially, I felt alright like being away from home. But that break really made me feel so sad, like how am I going to enjoy the break without my close ones, and I have actually wished that there's wasn't a break. I guess school kept my mind occupied and being busy with school work.
I have booked my air tickets to go back Singapore at the beginning of the year. I didn't want to go back during the winter break because I felt it was weird to go back so soon, since it is only like about 4 month plus for being away from home. I also want to explore Australia especially Melbourne!! On a bright side, I am planning to see my friend in Brisbane during the winter break! Hahas...
Mid sem exam period starting this coming week... hopefully I will feel prepared for all the modules.
Fighting!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

315 post

311 post

314 post