275 post

Flying off pretty soon...
TBH, I'm really scared that I couldn't handle the emotions/feeling on how much I will miss my home, family and friends.
I could still remember when I was little, I didnt have the courage to stayover at my cousins' house. Ended up going back home during the midnight...
I hope I've changed now after growing up for so many years, I should be able to cope well.
I do hope I've made the right decision for myself, for my future and my career.
I understand that it is going to be hard to do everything on your own, without my family and friends. These are the people that I cherish and treasure so much in my heart. I know I'm definitely going to miss them a lot!
But I have my dream and goals, I wanted to achieve, reaching out, explore and adventure(non-life threatening/minimal risk stuffs)
I want to know how much I can do, capable of doing, reaching to the fullest potential and live the life in fullest!
Going overseas for further studies have been my dream but I have never know how exactly I can achieve that and the main question was, how long will it be?
However, I have never ever thought that this journey wil be for 4 years.
It may seems long, if I couldn't adapt to surroundings and environment but it may seems short as well, if it is going to fun, amazing and new as things come by...
I guess there wil always be uncertainty and insecurities lingering around my head but never let them hinder on what I can do and making things possible.
Be brave, be strong and postive(:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

315 post

311 post

314 post