272 post

Poster presentation was on Monday, Final Year Project has finally ended on 08 March 2016 and so my unofficial graduation had begin on that same day...
We took a lot of pics (with my selfie stick haha, don't even ask why it was in my bag, LOL) like we never take so many pics in our three years of friendship, hahas.
I had my job interview on Thursday at SGH, I reached more than an hour earlier so I explored for awhile before my interview. The environment was so lively and I just kept seeing people walking here and there. I also saw my classmate but we were in different tracks. I'm was really surprise to see her there. Is nice to see someone you know in a unfamiliar place. Hahas
There still many activities waiting for me... I hope I am able to embrace whatever difficult questions that are coming towards me during interviews...
Shall enjoy the marina bay ilight tonight with my family. Just watched Kung Fu Panda 3 with my sis at the cinema. It was already very funny in the beginning of the movie, hehe.
PS: I hope it is just an ulcer in my mouth and not a grow wisdom tooth x.x, it has been a nuisance (it hurts when I tried to open my mouth wide and moving the jaws) since yesterday morning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

315 post

311 post

314 post