267 post
I have completed my last final exam papers! Can't believe I'm graduating soon!
I don't know why but I feel I have not confidence to ace my modules, I mean it is the very last exams I gonna had in poly, but it just seems that I really cant focus/concentrate at all, I wonder why?
But I did my best though. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, I should be able to pass my exams.
I went night festival yesterday night, I feel so tired today. But it was worth to go and see, it is really interesting!! Oh but the crowd was really huge though, haixs.
I guess I'm taking a break now, I wonder what I should do tomorrow though...
I don't know why but I feel I have not confidence to ace my modules, I mean it is the very last exams I gonna had in poly, but it just seems that I really cant focus/concentrate at all, I wonder why?
But I did my best though. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, I should be able to pass my exams.
I went night festival yesterday night, I feel so tired today. But it was worth to go and see, it is really interesting!! Oh but the crowd was really huge though, haixs.
I guess I'm taking a break now, I wonder what I should do tomorrow though...
Comments
Post a Comment