266 post
Goodbye 19, hello 20(:
I feel bless to have live for 20 years (2 decades)
I hope there's still many decades to come
First, thanks for all the birthday wishes!!
I'm already at maybe 1/4 of my life, may be slightly lesser or more
Although that's not very long but I feel that I've been through some ups & downs along the way
As I grow up from a kid, I felt like I had a fun childhood, is more of having fun and playing. Then when I went into sec sch, I started to study really hard, I think I might not study so hard again as I were in sec sch. Sec sch life was like study, friends & cca, lower sec was more like study & cca (I feel). I felt that I have neglected my family though. Now in poly, my focus is friends & family, studies later.(no cca,hahas><)
I truly think in life, everything happen for a reason.
I guess coming to poly, helped me to realise what are true priorities in my life.
And I started to pay more attention to how I feel, what I want and do
I want to live the life I wanted without being influenced or care too much of what other people may think.
Life is really too short.
I also feel that sometimes in life, it doesn't follow how you planned it to be, I mean even though I have put it so much efforts and hard work, not every time the results are fruitful.
I think is okay, like I said everything happen for a reason, this might sounds like I'm consoling myself but I think it is true.
I learnt to stand up to where I had fall, I never want to lose hope, as hope motivate me to move on, to continue living
I truly thank to all my family & friends who has been "standing" beside me, my life pillars.
I have learnt to treasure things & people because time is never on our side, people grow and get old, I cherish the times we spent together, and I will always remember, thanks(:
I will continue to become a better person, know myself better(:
Happy SG 50!!
I feel bless to have live for 20 years (2 decades)
I hope there's still many decades to come
First, thanks for all the birthday wishes!!
I'm already at maybe 1/4 of my life, may be slightly lesser or more
Although that's not very long but I feel that I've been through some ups & downs along the way
As I grow up from a kid, I felt like I had a fun childhood, is more of having fun and playing. Then when I went into sec sch, I started to study really hard, I think I might not study so hard again as I were in sec sch. Sec sch life was like study, friends & cca, lower sec was more like study & cca (I feel). I felt that I have neglected my family though. Now in poly, my focus is friends & family, studies later.(no cca,hahas><)
I truly think in life, everything happen for a reason.
I guess coming to poly, helped me to realise what are true priorities in my life.
And I started to pay more attention to how I feel, what I want and do
I want to live the life I wanted without being influenced or care too much of what other people may think.
Life is really too short.
I also feel that sometimes in life, it doesn't follow how you planned it to be, I mean even though I have put it so much efforts and hard work, not every time the results are fruitful.
I think is okay, like I said everything happen for a reason, this might sounds like I'm consoling myself but I think it is true.
I learnt to stand up to where I had fall, I never want to lose hope, as hope motivate me to move on, to continue living
I truly thank to all my family & friends who has been "standing" beside me, my life pillars.
I have learnt to treasure things & people because time is never on our side, people grow and get old, I cherish the times we spent together, and I will always remember, thanks(:
I will continue to become a better person, know myself better(:
Happy SG 50!!
Comments
Post a Comment