230 post
what is it feels like have your own freedom and space-means a lot of independent moments.
Last week, I got to experience what it feels like staying at home alone for seven days, and seriously I felt like dying with the silence at home. Lonely, lonely, lonely, and in order not to feel lonely, I went out with my sis at night, stay at school until 7 plus and went out with my friend! And bought my new shoes at bugis (a combination of my two old shoes, haha). Doing all these instead of studying for my cts which I just ended today! Yay!!!
It doesn't matter how well or badly I did as...
CTs are over and this call for a celebration! HAHA impromptu celebration with my poly friends!!! Went to gardens by the bay and sentosa! And the outing was great and special in a way as a new and refreshing feeling. Even though I went to these places before but the feeling is so new and different from the previous times. It seems like a time of meeting new people and coming closer together that I have never felt for a long time... So amazing!!!
Finally, I got my new phone cover!!! Waited for a very long time already ><
writing this post while listening to x'mas songs since it Christmas season!!!^^ Yeah! Can't wait to meet my sec school friends, hehe.
It doesn't matter how well or badly I did as...
CTs are over and this call for a celebration! HAHA impromptu celebration with my poly friends!!! Went to gardens by the bay and sentosa! And the outing was great and special in a way as a new and refreshing feeling. Even though I went to these places before but the feeling is so new and different from the previous times. It seems like a time of meeting new people and coming closer together that I have never felt for a long time... So amazing!!!
Finally, I got my new phone cover!!! Waited for a very long time already ><
writing this post while listening to x'mas songs since it Christmas season!!!^^ Yeah! Can't wait to meet my sec school friends, hehe.
Comments
Post a Comment