221 post
I really appreciate Friday a lot more compared to the previous years, but I feel that weekend just pass like about 1 day. I really feel that secondary life was way awesome and fun. I really feel so regretted that I didn't sign up for tuition if not the outcome would have been different. Right now, I find it hard to juggle with the poly stuff with tuition stuff. I can't laugh or be happy with the tests being easier or lesser contents because I just feel that it doesn't make any difference to me since I have two very important matters to handle. This week is a rough week, luckily is going to end very soon but the worst is yet to come. I just hope I can quickly cleared my English o level at the end of year, seriously I really don't feel that I have a lot of time at all. I can understood how my classmates felt when they have tuition last year, complaining or saying that they have very little time to sleep because is happening to me right now. Last 5 years were a lot nothing compared to right now, I lived very comfortably for the last 5 years and now it gets real tough. I hope I can cope and stay in the track until the end of this year(fingers cross).
Comments
Post a Comment