220 post

I feel so GOOD today but thinking about tomorrow is Monday, I feel a little less good. I bought a pastel green cardigan at cotton on for $5! I felt so lucky. I went to vivo city and 313@somerset couldn't find anything that look very nice on me, most clothes like not my style. This made me realise that the clothes that suit my style are neighbourhood malls like amk hub and nex. I don't really have to go so far to find clothes whereas the clothes that suit my style is just so near me. I felt quite dumb. Then today I ask my friend (you know who you are if you reading this) to help me buy socks, I buy 10 socks (ankle socks and boat socks) for about $9. Also, I'm getting my new sling bag(pu leather material) thanks to my friend who I mentioned earlier helped me with the purchase and collection:D Woohoo!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

315 post

311 post

314 post