210 post

okay, maybe i should say this out...
Though I'm was disappointed with my results, letting my teachers down, or anyone expectation on me.
When i said where i'm going( which poly) and course i took, my o level points to my classmates, they were get a shock or surprise. I'm okay with people who don't console, I don't took it to heart but you don't say 风凉话(some sort of gloating although I don't know how the person did for o level)
But all these doesn't mean that I myself had to live in this kind of misery, I can still carry on with my life and I can just do better, perform better.
I believe that when i get into nyp and studying my course, that some things or people i going to meet going to change my life somewhat for sure, there's certain reason for it.
But I also another ego saying that is okay for people to give their views about you be it positive or negative. I can't dodge the issue for life, only when you be brave and confront the issue, then you can really letting it go. So I going try to take whatever people say about and make some adjustments with my emotions. At least not in front of them being to vulnerable.
True, I do feel a bit drifted apart/keep a distance with my friends or social friends which is my fault because I'm the one who making me to feel that way but as time goes I believe I won't feel this way anymore.(Though they might not feel it)
To whoever is reading this post, having or had this similar situation, don't be discourage, you still can make changes in your life as long you believe strongly(:
I have never wrote a very long post for a long time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

315 post

311 post

314 post