127 post
March holidays ending soon...
My homework are "done" ( still left some math questions blank/undone because i seriously don't know how to do)
The march holidays week is super hectic.
I had to bring my clothes and homework here and there.
Not a good holidays for me but I learn how to do work while being outside home.
But I didn't play at all,only went out to have meals and walk walk.
I feel that my father have spent alot of money on me and for this week.
Taking care and investing on a child seriously cost a bomb.
That's why I dislike asking for money from my father, maybe I should really consider taking a part-time job after o level.
Shall focus on my studies!!!
My homework are "done" ( still left some math questions blank/undone because i seriously don't know how to do)
The march holidays week is super hectic.
I had to bring my clothes and homework here and there.
Not a good holidays for me but I learn how to do work while being outside home.
But I didn't play at all,only went out to have meals and walk walk.
I feel that my father have spent alot of money on me and for this week.
Taking care and investing on a child seriously cost a bomb.
That's why I dislike asking for money from my father, maybe I should really consider taking a part-time job after o level.
Shall focus on my studies!!!
Comments
Post a Comment