my first 100 posts!!!
Exam week
my cl paper 1 and 2 were quite okay,at least I managed to do finish but did a slight mistake on my formal letter writing.but I'm happy with my effort and work in both papers.
English paper 1 and 2.Firstly,I think my paper 1 was fine maybe there's still details that I want to change or add in but I guess I done my best.Paper 2,erm I think the passage A and B, summary,I think I kind of forgot what I wrote for my answers but I my answers will be acceptable,i guess.For the summary,I don't think I can score for my points and language.
Chemistry paper,it gave me the confidence and excel in it.
Physics paper, I am disappointed with myself, I study the chapters but no definitions questions was tested,maybe I studied the wrong "stuffs".
This teach me something about going into the book and not just study only the surface of the contents.Only study into the book and then you can understand and will stay in your brain,if not you can only understand the surface of it contents but not truly understand the concepts.
Social studies paper,another disappointment.I felt that I did badly for my SEQ,because I'm not satisfied with my answers,I think it still lack of points and the quality is really very bad.I believe it is because I did not memorise fully enough.Maybe spreading yourself to many different chapters is really not a strategy and cause myself being not focus.
Mathematics paper,even though I did not label the graph and I believe the marker would definitely deduct 1-2 marks for that but overall I think I did my best.And I did left some parts undone.
I left my add.maths,POA and history papers,2 days left...
my cl paper 1 and 2 were quite okay,at least I managed to do finish but did a slight mistake on my formal letter writing.but I'm happy with my effort and work in both papers.
English paper 1 and 2.Firstly,I think my paper 1 was fine maybe there's still details that I want to change or add in but I guess I done my best.Paper 2,erm I think the passage A and B, summary,I think I kind of forgot what I wrote for my answers but I my answers will be acceptable,i guess.For the summary,I don't think I can score for my points and language.
Chemistry paper,it gave me the confidence and excel in it.
Physics paper, I am disappointed with myself, I study the chapters but no definitions questions was tested,maybe I studied the wrong "stuffs".
This teach me something about going into the book and not just study only the surface of the contents.Only study into the book and then you can understand and will stay in your brain,if not you can only understand the surface of it contents but not truly understand the concepts.
Social studies paper,another disappointment.I felt that I did badly for my SEQ,because I'm not satisfied with my answers,I think it still lack of points and the quality is really very bad.I believe it is because I did not memorise fully enough.Maybe spreading yourself to many different chapters is really not a strategy and cause myself being not focus.
Mathematics paper,even though I did not label the graph and I believe the marker would definitely deduct 1-2 marks for that but overall I think I did my best.And I did left some parts undone.
I left my add.maths,POA and history papers,2 days left...
Comments
Post a Comment