104 post HANG OUT!!!
Went to orchard and bugis with yin yan yesterday.
I really watched the child's eye in 3D!!!
OMG!But then I didn't really watched all,actually I only watched some parts.
But the 3D effects wasn't really that awesome but then it was good that even if you wear the eye wear you still can can the screen clearly for some parts,it wasn't that blur actually.
We also went to the national library,we searched the public library for a long time before we finally reached there.We all the way up until yin yan(now I found out that she dun mind asking people for directions,I think I would still find myself hard to ask people for directions,but without her I don't think we can go any further) went to ask the person who in-charge of a level then we realised it was at the basement.
I had a great day with her!(:
* I wish there will still be chances to hang out with her again!:D
I really watched the child's eye in 3D!!!
OMG!But then I didn't really watched all,actually I only watched some parts.
But the 3D effects wasn't really that awesome but then it was good that even if you wear the eye wear you still can can the screen clearly for some parts,it wasn't that blur actually.
We also went to the national library,we searched the public library for a long time before we finally reached there.We all the way up until yin yan(now I found out that she dun mind asking people for directions,I think I would still find myself hard to ask people for directions,but without her I don't think we can go any further) went to ask the person who in-charge of a level then we realised it was at the basement.
I had a great day with her!(:
* I wish there will still be chances to hang out with her again!:D
Comments
Post a Comment