106 post
Today got back my E and Add.maths,History,Chemistry and Physics,and POA papers.
I'm contented with my E and Add.maths results.I'm satisfied with my Chemistry result too,lucky I did well for my chemistry to put up my physics,my physics was really badly done.History,I'm very mad at myself to get only one mark for inference question as I did infer but is not supported with the source but the my contextual knowledge,I felt wasted.POA,I can't complain about my result as I did study but not much as I focus on my history paper.But at least the result is still not that bad.
I managed to secure 2 A1(Physics and POA)and 1 A2(E maths), 1 B4(Add.maths) for now.
Hopefully my english can at least get B3 and I can only count on my chinese to get A1,as for my humanities if I can get A2 I would be really happy.
I'm contented with my E and Add.maths results.I'm satisfied with my Chemistry result too,lucky I did well for my chemistry to put up my physics,my physics was really badly done.History,I'm very mad at myself to get only one mark for inference question as I did infer but is not supported with the source but the my contextual knowledge,I felt wasted.POA,I can't complain about my result as I did study but not much as I focus on my history paper.But at least the result is still not that bad.
I managed to secure 2 A1(Physics and POA)and 1 A2(E maths), 1 B4(Add.maths) for now.
Hopefully my english can at least get B3 and I can only count on my chinese to get A1,as for my humanities if I can get A2 I would be really happy.
Comments
Post a Comment