Go with the wind...

Went to group studying early in the morning.
Wake up at 6.40 something then use computer for a while.At 7.20 am came out of the house.
After meet at Ang Mo Kio MRT, we went to eat our BREAKFAST!!!It is important to start the day right(:
Then we waited for less than one hour for the library to open at 10 am.Yeah, we get the table and chairs!(:
I managed to finish two a maths papers.Not bad already(:
Is so fun having group studying especially with my great friends!!!(:
I took bus 86 home, I love the wind blowing beside me,it feels great and cooling while walking down the big patch of grass,look at the blue sky and white clouds.Love the day and night time both are so pretty:D
I wish I could go with the wind...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

315 post

311 post

314 post