CD!!!
OMG!I got the taylor swift platinum edition!!!
First time buying a CD for myself it feel damm great!
Flipping through the book,I felt so cool and nice.
When I saw the CD and DVD disc(s)I think is pretty nice design.
Second, I think it is a miracle that my results is still constant even though what happened one month ago.And I have break my own record,getting A1 for E Mathematics and A2 for A Mathematics seems impossible for me in any CA(s) or SA(s)but I did it! I pull it through!!! I feel so happy until I want to cry for joy,tears for the joy.
I hope I made my ____ proud, I will put my best in SA2.
First time buying a CD for myself it feel damm great!
Flipping through the book,I felt so cool and nice.
When I saw the CD and DVD disc(s)I think is pretty nice design.
Second, I think it is a miracle that my results is still constant even though what happened one month ago.And I have break my own record,getting A1 for E Mathematics and A2 for A Mathematics seems impossible for me in any CA(s) or SA(s)but I did it! I pull it through!!! I feel so happy until I want to cry for joy,tears for the joy.
I hope I made my ____ proud, I will put my best in SA2.
Comments
Post a Comment