Best damm day again but just can't seem to forget the...
I'm really touched by you guys!!!
I really wanted to cry but is a happy occasion so I hold the tears back.
Happy Birthday to me,Jia Hui Oriole 1st PL(: and miao zhen:D!
And other august baBIes!!!
Nice blueberry and chocolate cake and balloon with all yours' birthday wishes written on it!
Thank yous:D
and the presents too!
I'm happy that I have celebrated with you guys!
My balloon burst on the bus haixs but I still keep it with me(:
I really wanted to cry but is a happy occasion so I hold the tears back.
Happy Birthday to me,Jia Hui Oriole 1st PL(: and miao zhen:D!
And other august baBIes!!!
Nice blueberry and chocolate cake and balloon with all yours' birthday wishes written on it!
Thank yous:D
and the presents too!
I'm happy that I have celebrated with you guys!
My balloon burst on the bus haixs but I still keep it with me(:
Comments
Post a Comment