Seniors' Farewell.
Seniors' Farewell today!!!
It was so touching but sad......
I tried to control my tears but it just came out even now too.
I'm gonna to miss you seniors!!!
It's so different from last year as a sec 2s not much of emotional but when I'm the one who was going to give the gifts to the seniors. The feeling is very strange and weird. So I guess this might be last official meeting to see them again?! I don't want!!!
I loved the times we spent together in guides!!!
I'm sorry for what I did wrong or mistakes I made.
Wish you seniors do well in O'levels and getting into yours' dream schools!!!
I will treasure the memories which you seniors have gave us...
I love the video thanks to the people who had done the video(:
It was so touching but sad......
I tried to control my tears but it just came out even now too.
I'm gonna to miss you seniors!!!
It's so different from last year as a sec 2s not much of emotional but when I'm the one who was going to give the gifts to the seniors. The feeling is very strange and weird. So I guess this might be last official meeting to see them again?! I don't want!!!
I loved the times we spent together in guides!!!
I'm sorry for what I did wrong or mistakes I made.
Wish you seniors do well in O'levels and getting into yours' dream schools!!!
I will treasure the memories which you seniors have gave us...
I love the video thanks to the people who had done the video(:
Comments
Post a Comment