sadness and happiness
why this year seems so weird and hurtful?
finally let things come out from your mind,which you kept to yourself for so long?
I feel like training myself for the 2.4km leh do sit-ups too.
Did I push myself too much to the ending line, giving myself stress that cause me sickness?
But I don't feel that stressed compared to last year but am I really stressed this year that myself can't even notice?
But I think I'm very serious and less fun and happy compared to last old me...
This is the very big change to me ba...
Some people shared their sadness and happiness to their close ones but some just wanted to keep to themselves.
It can be big or small impact but acting very happy while inside you are really in hurt and pain, is very tough...
finally let things come out from your mind,which you kept to yourself for so long?
I feel like training myself for the 2.4km leh do sit-ups too.
Did I push myself too much to the ending line, giving myself stress that cause me sickness?
But I don't feel that stressed compared to last year but am I really stressed this year that myself can't even notice?
But I think I'm very serious and less fun and happy compared to last old me...
This is the very big change to me ba...
Some people shared their sadness and happiness to their close ones but some just wanted to keep to themselves.
It can be big or small impact but acting very happy while inside you are really in hurt and pain, is very tough...
Comments
Post a Comment