one last day......
I'm sad that school going reopens even though I wanted the oct/nov/dec holidays to come.
I'm not sure if I can reopen my blog again because I don't want to lie anymore being so happy without sadness that isn't me.Beside I don't think I had the courage to show maybe I will just return to the same old me writing things that are only positive and happiness,that's isn't life.Life is tough,which makes us stronger,to go through many pains and sufferings.Then I would rather continue to post things only on this blog.Because I didn't want many people to know things about me so I only choose to tell the people who is close to me.I don't even know if I'm really that strong or I'm just acting like one.But I still choose to be strong then I am strong rite?
I'm not sure if I can reopen my blog again because I don't want to lie anymore being so happy without sadness that isn't me.Beside I don't think I had the courage to show maybe I will just return to the same old me writing things that are only positive and happiness,that's isn't life.Life is tough,which makes us stronger,to go through many pains and sufferings.Then I would rather continue to post things only on this blog.Because I didn't want many people to know things about me so I only choose to tell the people who is close to me.I don't even know if I'm really that strong or I'm just acting like one.But I still choose to be strong then I am strong rite?
Comments
Post a Comment