One last week...........

juz received a mail from eunice:
skills section reflection nid to do plus service section reflection,make it two altogether.
Still have not touch on the e-maths quiz 2 yet. I scared it will get harder than the first quiz. but since there's no time limit so can do it very relaxing way.
Haha(:

Left four more months before last day of sch this year.I'm so excited been looking forward to this after the first day of sch.

I love studying in secondary school because of the long holidays at the end of the year.Yay!!!

And for the second semester, 5 items and 2.4 km run must do a gd job,okay!
resolutions:
read twice the times of story books( chinese and english)
build up a gd grammar,vocabulary and be careful of tense.
Studying,revising,practicing erm still quite okay.
for the september holidays,jia you!!!!!
And my birthday!!!
HAHA:D

ya that's all(:

smiles!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

315 post

311 post

314 post