Present life

People think or see doesn't mean is true... ...

The present life for me now was bad enough. Actually when people were asking about the express issue.I did not really know the reasons but i just want to stay in normal academic stream. I mean maybe I was scared or maybe I did not want to change to another new environment.I like meeting new friends but the situation is different as I am the only new student in the class where else the rest of the class are already in cliques. Different papers means harder questions equal to getting a lower marks. But the life now was no different as now I am already separated with my only three best pals. That was already worse enough.

And now I only had inn ting with me. I am quite comfortable with her. But I am not an extrovert person but rather slightly an introvert. Thus, I did not know how to communicate well with her. But during these four months sitting beside her, I really get to know her even better. But I was quite discredited as I realised that she is not hard working as I thought she was. And other negative characteristics which I was shocked when I discovered.

And I always felt alienated. Sometimes, people asking me why that I am so desolated. People always think I am optimistic and smart. But the inner me it is completely different! I felt so depressed and helpless. But I did not present the real me to the people but someone who they think she is. But that not really her. I always felt so empty inside.

I watched a anime called Shugo Chara, it was about a guardian character who save crossed an "x" on the children "eggs" by returning to the owners. I think the "eggs" represent the heart. If this is happen in reality I think I will be the first one who had the crossed an "x" on my heart but who going to save me other than myself.

Part One

To be continued......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

315 post

311 post

314 post