Initiative
Yesterday did initiative with the brownies and guides from other schools.
Well it was nice initiative with them.I mean they are nice ppl.Haha(:
I had a self introduction with them.Talking was kind of nice as I never talk
to strangers more than 40 words.So this will be my first time I think.Hehe:D
Today
Have to wake up like the normal school day timing.Sian......
I went to mac with Vanessa and eat breakfast.
The second time to eat happy meal.Omg!
I still dare to eat happy meal in this age.Haha:)
Actually I don't mind eating happy meal.It's so fun!
Went to camp christine just to have an "initiative".
With pei ying pri sch brownies.
Did:
-kite(which might actually fly in the pretty blue sky)
-photo frame(which i hope it really can put a photo inside)
-wind chime(make out plastic plate and forks&spoons)
-supposed to do a box too but run out of time:/
-A cloth which will be sew with many cloths to made a dunno wad thing?
It was kind of boring cuz just did an initiative yesterday,
today have to do it again.
Haixs.......
Well it was nice initiative with them.I mean they are nice ppl.Haha(:
I had a self introduction with them.Talking was kind of nice as I never talk
to strangers more than 40 words.So this will be my first time I think.Hehe:D
Today
Have to wake up like the normal school day timing.Sian......
I went to mac with Vanessa and eat breakfast.
The second time to eat happy meal.Omg!
I still dare to eat happy meal in this age.Haha:)
Actually I don't mind eating happy meal.It's so fun!
Went to camp christine just to have an "initiative".
With pei ying pri sch brownies.
Did:
-kite(which might actually fly in the pretty blue sky)
-photo frame(which i hope it really can put a photo inside)
-wind chime(make out plastic plate and forks&spoons)
-supposed to do a box too but run out of time:/
-A cloth which will be sew with many cloths to made a dunno wad thing?
It was kind of boring cuz just did an initiative yesterday,
today have to do it again.
Haixs.......
Comments
Post a Comment