Holidays homework......
Sian......
Hate doing the holidays homework.
At least they can make my time not so boring but the homework seems so hard.
I'm stuck with the Chemistry N level questions,I think I seriously need to
brush up my Science.Because O level will be even harder......
And A and E maths,it's just give me headache.Ouch!
The rest finished......
Left five more days so fast over......
I have finished watching my drama online.
The drama very emotional,always got crying scenes but overall not bad(:
Hate doing the holidays homework.
At least they can make my time not so boring but the homework seems so hard.
I'm stuck with the Chemistry N level questions,I think I seriously need to
brush up my Science.Because O level will be even harder......
And A and E maths,it's just give me headache.Ouch!
The rest finished......
Left five more days so fast over......
I have finished watching my drama online.
The drama very emotional,always got crying scenes but overall not bad(:
Comments
Post a Comment